- Municipal Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- University at Buffalo School of Law (cum laude)
- University at Buffalo, B.A. (magna cum laude)
Admitted to Practice
- New York State
- Law office of Francis M. Letro
- University at Buffalo Clinical Legal Education Mediation Program
- The Charles S. Desmond American Inn of Court
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- 2015 Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition: Best Oral Advocate
Summary of Practice
Mr. Veech began his legal career in 2014 at the Law Office of Francis M. Letro, where he clerked throughout law school. In 2016 he was temporarily admitted to the New York State Bar as part of the University at Buffalo Clinical Legal Education Program, during which he mediated various small claims and employment-related disputes throughout the Buffalo Metropolitan area.
After passing the New York State Bar Exam, Mr. Veech became an Associate Attorney at the Law Office of Francis M. Letro in February 2017, focusing exclusively on cases of serious personal injury, medical malpractice, and municipal liability. At Webster Szanyi LLP, Mr. Veech has continued to focus his practice on municipal litigation, personal injury and product liability.