Kevin G. Cope
- Litigation & Business Resolution
- Commercial Business Disputes
- Municipal Litigation
- Villanova University, School of Law (cum laude)
- Ithaca College, B.M. (magna cum laude).
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Feron Poleon, LLP
- Spadafora & Verrastro, LLP
- Legal Extern for the Honorable Elizabeth T. Hey, Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Reimels Administrator, Villanova University, School of Law Moot Court Board
I have been very pleased with the capabilities and work product of Webster Szanyi attorneys. For example, Jeremy Colby is a former County Attorney who is highly effective in municipal litigation. The firm was recently retained as special counsel for a highly technical lawsuit. In a few months’ time, Webster Szanyi obtained a successful result for the Town. Jeremy’s diligent response and immediate grasp of the issues makes it a pleasure to work with this firm.