Kevin G. Cope
- Litigation & Business Resolution
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Business Disputes
- Municipal Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Villanova University, School of Law (cum laude)
- Ithaca College, B.M. (magna cum laude).
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Western District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Feron Poleon, LLP
- Spadafora & Verrastro, LLP
- Legal Extern for the Honorable Elizabeth T. Hey, Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Legal intern for the Honorable Eugene M. Fahey, Associate Judge of the New York Court of Appeals
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Reimels Administrator, Villanova University, School of Law Moot Court Board
This is a high quality firm. They’ve handled a wide variety of matters for us over the years and we have never been disappointed.
Webster Szanyi attorneys are top notch. As County Attorney, I have worked with attorneys at the firm extensively for over twenty years on labor and employment and a variety of litigation matters. The quality of their work is consistently excellent, always demonstrating their commitment to providing superior, timely and cost-effective representation.